- Start by opening Firefox.
- In Firefox, go to the page within our website where you are experiencing trouble.
- Select the Firefox menu (Three horizontal parallel lines) at the top-right of your browser window, then select Developer > Network.
- The Developer Network Tools will open as a docked panel at the side or bottom of Firefox. Click on the Network tab (if it's not open)
- The recording will autostart once you start performing actions in the browser.
- Refresh the web page you are on. The goal is to reproduce the problem you've been experiencing while Firefox is recording activity.
- Once you have reproduced the issue and you see that all of the actions have been generated in the Developer Network Panel (should just take a few seconds), right click anywhere under the "File" column and click on "Save all as Har" > Save the file somewhere convenient.
- Save the HAR file somewhere convenient.
- You're done! Please attach the HAR file to your email or case with us so that we can assist further.
How to generate HAR in Firefox Print
Modified on: Tue, 7 Apr, 2020 at 8:04 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.