How it works
All you need is internet and a subscription, unless you are only interested in our free content.
To get the most out of your Mavshack.com experience you need an internet connected PC or MAC, with a minimum internet connection of 1.5 Mbit/s and Adobe Flash player installed
You choose yourself where and when you want to watch - and on what screen. Watch content through your desktop, iOS and Android devices.
Mavshack.com streams all content in flash and/or http-live streaming and neither of those techniques deliver or cache the original file. Nothing is stored on the user’s client device. This mean that it is not possible to physically retrieve the original file that is used for streaming the content
You can as well connect your PC/laptop or stream your devise to your television for an even greater experience. For best results, use either an HDMI or VGA cable to connect your computer to your TV. Look at the rear or side of your laptop or PC and your TV to locate the video connectors.
Our iOS apps support AirPlay and Chromecast and our Android apps support Chromecast as well.
Optimize your screen resolution
In order to get the best screen resolution as possible here are some tips on how to make the best out of your computer:
To change your screen resolution, please do the following steps:
On a Windows PC:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Double-click Display. 3.Select the Settings tab.
- In an area labeled Screen area, Desktop area or Screen resolution you will see your screen size below the slider.
- Move the slider to the right using the mouse until it reads at least 800 by 600 pixels. If your monitor screens size is 17 inches or larger then 1024 by 768 is the ideal resolution.
- If there is a Test button, click this to test your new screen resolution. If the test is successful, click OK.
- Otherwise, click Apply.
- Click the Apple Menu in the top left of the screen, and select Control Panels, and then Monitors.
- Under Resolution select a resolution of at least 800x600 - if your monitor screen size is 17 inches or larger than 1024 by 768 is the ideal resolution.
- Close the window by clicking once in the square at the top left corner of the window.